Ruckus R610 Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management. Separate controllers and access point licenses are no longer needed, significantly reducing upfront costs. Set-up is also easy, thanks to a simplified web interface that helps businesses configure Wi-Fi in just 60 seconds.
The R610 Unleashed delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capability. MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R610 Unleashed, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, to help customers take advantage of upcoming IoT technologies.
Each R610 Unleashed integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antennas that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best performing signal path.
Using dual-polarized antennas, the R610 Unleashed adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance.
• 802.11ac Wave 2 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
• Dual-band concurrent (5GHz/2.4GHz) • BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC) smart antenna, with support for up to 1024 unique antenna patterns per access point enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
• 80+80/160MHz capable
• 802.11ac standard Tx beamforming
• Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
• Band balancing and airtime fairness support
• Admission control/load balancing
• Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Ethernet Port Link Aggregation (LACP)
• Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, one with 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• USB port for IoT technologies
• Router mode with NAT and DHCP services
• IP multicast video streaming support
• Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
• Dynamic, pre-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
• WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
• Ethernet 802.1X port-based authentication (authenticator and supplicant)
• Dynamic PSK • Captive portal and guest accounts
• Application recognition and control
• Bonjour gateway
• Hotspot 2.0
Does not include power adapter or PoE injector. Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty.