High Performance Smart Wi-Fi Access Point with Adaptive Antenna Technology
The ZoneFlex R510 is a 2x2 802.11ac Wave 2 enterprise-class access point featuring MU-MIMO. The R510 is ready for Wave 2 clients, enabling higher client density in a mixed client environment. The R510 makes use of existing 802.3af PoE infrastructure, minimizing the total cost of upgrade. R510 is ideal for mid-size enterprises in a wide range of verticals that must support high client density.
The R510 delivers consistent Wi-Fi performance in most environments by combining patented Ruckus BeamFlex+ technology and automatic interference mitigation. Network managers will appreciate predictable performance at extended ranges, enabled by up to 4dB of gain from BeamFlex+ technology and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
Beamflex+ uses PD-MRC to optimise signals from devices using both horizontal and vertical antennas. Mobile devices frequently incorporate vertical oriented antennas so R510 deployments will perform significantly better.
Superior network efficiency at an affordable price
- Two-stream MU-MIMO 2x2:2 for simultaneous downlink transmissions to multiple Wave 2 client devices
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user data rate
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 512 clients
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
Consistent and predictable performance
- R510 delivers up to twice the range and coverage of competitive products
- Adaptive antenna technology optimizes Wi-Fi performance in most environments
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Dual-polarized adaptive antennas with 64 antenna patterns per radio for ultra-reliability
Does not include power adapter or PoE injector. Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty.